• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam?

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal
What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam? Please give me some ideas or topics i could chat about in a live stream

Niki Proshin

Known Member
What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam? Please give me some ideas or topics i could chat about in a live stream

IMO, whatever you have good knowledge of is a good topic to chat about. You know about yourself and about your life everything - that's one of the topics then. Whatever you like or have professional experience is also worth chatting about. At least that's fair for me - I like listening to someone who is passionate about the things s/he is talking

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm a developer so the times I live stream I just make up a project to work with or take some of my hobby projects and work on it while talking with my community. If you, on the other hand, want to talk about some subjects you should make a vague list of topics and live streams as long as you haven't hit your points and if people show up with questions then don't hesitate to go on a tangent if you have the time.

OP
OP
MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal
What is your niche?

I don't really have one i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and talk about

IMO, whatever you have good knowledge of is a good topic to chat about. You know about yourself and about your life everything - that's one of the topics then. Whatever you like or have professional experience is also worth chatting about. At least that's fair for me - I like listening to someone who is passionate about the things s/he is talking

i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and talk about i have covered most of the ideas you listed in my Q&A videos

Well, I'm a developer so the times I live stream I just make up a project to work with or take some of my hobby projects and work on it while talking with my community. If you, on the other hand, want to talk about some subjects you should make a vague list of topics and live streams as long as you haven't hit your points and if people show up with questions then don't hesitate to go on a tangent if you have the time.

i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and talk about