• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel How to style outfits using vintage and secondhand clothing

Eclecticstyle

Subscriber Goal
User name: Eclecticstyle
Title of introduction: How to style outfits using vintage and secondhand clothing
Your name/ Alias: Jas or Eclectic Style is Fine :)
Where are you from? NYC
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across TubeBuddy through suggested videos I was on the search for how to grow a YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I thought it was cool how we can connect with other YouTubers and become part of this creative community, that is what I hope to do.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to build a community for women where they can come to get inspiration. I also hope to start my own brand ( I am still figuring out the rest)
How frequently do you upload? I post weekly, either a How To Style or Thrift content videos every Thursday
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are photography, music mixing, (electronic to be exact) thrift shopping when I can, baking but I an't no Betty and lastly watching my favorite Youtubers
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to style women and grow my stay thrifty brand
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClcmnfChh61jzo0PD_65aVQ