• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A Great time to start as full time travelers, right?

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Travel Interesante
Title of introduction: A Great time to start as full time travelers, right?
Your name/ Alias: I'm Steve and together with my wife Gokce, we are Travel Interesante
Where are you from? We lived in New York City before starting to travel full time, but Gokce grew up in Turkey.
How did you find TubeBuddy? We found Tubebuddy through a few YouTubers, but Dan from Creator Fundamentals got us to dive in and get a pro license and we're happy we did!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It seems like a supportive community to learn YouTube and grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We hope to inspire others to travel more or follow their own passion and ultimately turn it into a sustainable long term business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Sundays at the moment, with the hope to move to a bi-weekly format in the near future.
What are your hobbies? I'm very much into "travel hacking", meaning using the American credit card system to earn cheap or free travel and incorporate that into our channel a bit and now of course we have a growing interest in videography, photography and editing.
What is your biggest dream? Right now for the coronavirus to be contained and for everyone to be healthy so that we can travel again. Long term, we hope to continue traveling the world (we started at the end of February 2020 after planning it out for a few years... great timing, huh?) and explore as many countries and cultures as possible and hopefully people come along for the ride.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_LbQqMyM08jynil9vYEGg

Last edited:

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Best timing, indeed... And also quite similar to my story, I've got an idea to travel the entire 2020, and it was a nice start. Until I got to Thailand and found myself being stuck here - disastrous for my travel plans but quite nice for just relaxed daily life. Good luck, fellow travelers!

OP
OP
Travel Interesante

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Best timing, indeed... And also quite similar to my story, I've got an idea to travel the entire 2020, and it was a nice start. Until I got to Thailand and found myself being stuck here - disastrous for my travel plans but quite nice for just relaxed daily life. Good luck, fellow travelers!

We were in Bali ourselves and made the decision to move up our flight by a week. If we had waited we would have been stuck as well... like Thailand, not the worst place in the world to be stuck, but we're happy to be home where rent is free (thankfully)! Good luck riding it out in Thailand, we hope to make it there soon!