• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel The Credit Pastor

The Credit Pastor

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Credit Pastor
Title of introduction: The Credit Pastor! Watch funny videos while understanding the matters of personal finance.
Your name/ Alias: Mark
Where are you from? Gulfport Mississippi
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm new to YouTube, I joined the TubeBuddy community to meet and learn from other U Tubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to educate the masses on the matters of personal finance through comedy... helping people reach financial freedom, while growing my YouTube platform.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQEYx59jxQrdmlS_RrjTdWw FB_IMG_1588629501469.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Funny_LoL
OP
OP
The Credit Pastor

The Credit Pastor

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome. Love the concept of your channel. Will sure have a peep. Join the chat and do ask any questions for we have lovely community that would answer.
Thanks Blessing I appreciate the warm welcome. I'll definitely chime in the chat for some insights on using the TubeBuddy app. so I can get used to using it.

Reactions: ASMRSadie

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Interesting concept, comedy with finance. Good luck with your channel!