• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Distilling $600M spent online over 16yrs experience into an eCommerce Training Platform

Mike Hoyles

User name: Mike Hoyles
Title of introduction: Distilling $600M spent online over 16yrs experience into an eCommerce Training Platform
Your name/ Alias: Mike Hoyles
Where are you from? Calgary, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know how to internet
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Peer reviews, a significant amount of Googling, and many prevalent YouTubers who screencast during their videos appear to have TB installed. The latter was my tipping point.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I believe strongly in continued education. I wish to combine my passion for education, technology, digital marketing and storytelling into a platform that reaches as many people as possible who are looking for meaningful guidance and direction.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, presently. With intentions of increasing this number as my channel grows.
What are your hobbies? All-things digital and IoT, hockey, golf.
What is your biggest dream? Predator 60 Evo moored in Shoal Bay, Anguilla (T-5 years)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9kK0Tbm91lUPvy1D0M6ZQA