• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Pleased to meet you!

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: #ThreeQuotesThursday
Title of introduction: Pleased to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Stephen / #ThreeQuotesThursday
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick NimminΓÇÖs channel and also via Brendan James Instagram
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? ItΓÇÖs good to be a part of a community and share input and feedback
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I aim to learn more as I go along, improving my video making skills with each video I post. Provide some entertainment and motivation each week.
How frequently do you upload? Every Thursday
What are your hobbies? I have a young family so not much time so for the moment making videos. I also enjoy photography and photo manipulation in photoshop etc... I used to train in various martial arts and train in the gym but this has changed since starting a family.
What is your biggest dream? Overall, a healthy happy family. Personally, just the ability to continue to be creative and find enjoyment in everyday moments.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0cWP-i9-d2cY4zZAYRuBQ

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: #ThreeQuotesThursday
Title of introduction: Pleased to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Stephen / #ThreeQuotesThursday
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick NimminΓÇÖs channel and also via Brendan James Instagram
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? ItΓÇÖs good to be a part of a community and share input and feedback
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I aim to learn more as I go along, improving my video making skills with each video I post. Provide some entertainment and motivation each week.
How frequently do you upload? Every Thursday
What are your hobbies? I have a young family so not much time so for the moment making videos. I also enjoy photography and photo manipulation in photoshop etc... I used to train in various martial arts and train in the gym but this has changed since starting a family.
What is your biggest dream? Overall, a healthy happy family. Personally, just the ability to continue to be creative and find enjoyment in everyday moments.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0cWP-i9-d2cY4zZAYRuBQ
Why does it say error? Can anyone see this?