• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Have you ever felt worried when you late upload your videos?

Josh Tan

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't feel worried but something tells me to upload when the time is right it says if you do not upload the video your channel wont grow tomorrow. Weird isn't.

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Well, I have a specific time that I upload but I don't worry if I get it on the same day. But if I haven't completed the video recording by the day it's supposed to release I usually inform the community, I hope they have an expectation that a new video will be released and I'm trying to be transparent about when a new video is supposed to show up.

Then again I might release more videos than 1 a week and then the schedule might change. And the only time I missed the deadline was when I broke my arm and then my friend stepped up and created a video for the channel.

Reactions: Josh Tan

testacct

Subscriber Goal
the timing of upload really depends on the content ,suppose your youtube channel is a movie or tech review channel .. u will get more views if you upload ur video soon after movie or product release .. the view will be less if u delay video by day or 2 ...

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't feel worried but something tells me to upload when the time is right it says if you do not upload the video your channel wont grow tomorrow. Weird isn't.

Not really, because I know only 1 - 2.5% of subs watch all content by a creator, so I focus on the new people who may not know my schedule. I post weekly (Try to.) Now on TubeBuddy where I work professionally that's different. That's my career, so I make sure to deliver, even if the audience will watch, it's knowing the commitment.

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal
I do get worried sometimes depends on what the video is that i am posting late

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am currently on a daily upload shedule most of the time at 12 o'clock. Most of the time I manage to pre record my content but sometimes there is a lot going on and I need to record after working an upload in the evening. It is weird, because I do not have any huge community waiting for my vids, but I get worried :D

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to for a long time. Then I just stopped caring lol

ALTHOUGH, I am back in the hot potato game where I do have to keep up with one series at least XD

• Haha

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I get annoyed when things make me late, I try to post at 6pm UK time everyday (expect Thursday as I live stream at 7pm and Sunday as I don't post on Sundays) been having trouble with Premier exporting recently and it's made a few videos late but it hasn't effected things too much as my loyal subs watch whenever.