• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review I could use some feedback on my gaming channel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33766
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33766

User name: KingHaris
Title of thread: I could use some feedback on my gaming channel
Self review: Consistency is the only problem i see so far but that was something i couldn't control had a hard year so i was rarely uploading but i just got back on the grind and been uploading daily. Other than consistency if you guys could give me some feedback i would greatly appreciate it. :)
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyP9HhKxWELelgPOlbnXUw?view_as=subscriber
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26676/

Reactions: ASMRSadie

TurkTime

I would say stay on top of popular games, see what is trending. I know a lot of people watch GTA online and fortnite. E sports, things like that so just keep and eye on whats trending like new releases as well and get that early bird dozen of views.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 33766

I would say stay on top of popular games, see what is trending. I know a lot of people watch GTA online and fortnite. E sports, things like that so just keep and eye on whats trending like new releases as well and get that early bird dozen of views.
yes, i know. i should play recent titles more often. i do play fortnite and upload it every now and then because editing that takes time and i like to edit quite heavily. my other walkthrough gameplay's have little to no editing cause i want to keep it that way show the viewer every level, boss and what not thats why i choose not to edit those. butThank You so much for the feedback. is there anything else you think my channel could use or is it just to play newly released games?

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I Do like your commentary, it's really good, I am not too sure about the titles, they are too long, I am not sure how they are ranking, I will check later as I am on my phone at the moment, as a small youtuber as I've heard you have to be consistent and keep on uploading, trying to rank for specific tags and you have a bigger chance to be successful on the long run...youtube will realise what your channel delivers and it will start to recommend it on a large scale...keep up the good work and well done! Keep uploading as often as possible please

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 33766

I Do like your commentary, it's really good, I am not too sure about the titles, they are too long, I am not sure how they are ranking, I will check later as I am on my phone at the moment, as a small youtuber as I've heard you have to be consistent and keep on uploading, trying to rank for specific tags and you have a bigger chance to be successful on the long run...youtube will realise what your channel delivers and it will start to recommend it on a large scale...keep up the good work and well done! Keep uploading as often as possible please
Thank you so much! :) do tell me what you would recommend if i were to change the title. i use these titles to keep it consistent throughout my whole channel but please any recommendations would be appreciated. Yes 100% i'm back on the grind uploading daily going to keep it that way!

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 33766

I really like your channel! You're funny and I enjoy your editing style! :) May you should try to use a noise reduction app for your mic when playing on PC since the fan noise can be a bit distracting. Good luck!
Thank you so much! Yes i know the fan noise use to be so loud but its fine now in the newer videos i think you watched one of the older videos. i'm on console and my ps4 just needed a proper cleaning and i changed the thermal paste the fan is so quite now but thank you for the feedback! :)

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
User name: KingHaris
Title of thread: I could use some feedback on my gaming channel
Self review: Consistency is the only problem i see so far but that was something i couldn't control had a hard year so i was rarely uploading but i just got back on the grind and been uploading daily. Other than consistency if you guys could give me some feedback i would greatly appreciate it. :)
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyP9HhKxWELelgPOlbnXUw?view_as=subscriber
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26676/
I think you are doing great so far. I like that you have detailed titles and playlists. My only critique would be to change your profile photo and channel art to something a little more colorful. I like the design but maybe something with different colors may make you stand out more.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 33766

I think you are doing great so far. I like that you have detailed titles and playlists. My only critique would be to change your profile photo and channel art to something a little more colorful. I like the design but maybe something with different colors may make you stand out more.
Thank you! :) Yeah i've been thinking about that as well. Going to have to come up with something. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: ASMRSadie