• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Canadian Hunting classic cars in Brazil. Gritty. Nice to meet you!

Rusty Smith

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rusty Smith
Title of introduction: Canadian Hunting classic cars in Brazil. Gritty. Nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Rusty
Where are you from? Canada. Berta.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through one of the many people doing YouTube seo videos, not sure which creator.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have time during the pandemic(don't mind being at home right now, Brazil is more dangerous than ever at the moment!! lol)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to tell my story while simultaneously living my dream of having a TV show about cars(except not on tv) and make more friends down here, and do some racing, and export some classics, and....
How frequently do you upload? After completing my research and planning I will be posting a minimum of once a week. I already have a few videos up, but I was creating mainly to learn Davinchi Resolve and better understand Youtube. Despite compliments from friends, I am not happy with any of the videos I have made but I learned a lot in the process, and I feel good about stopping to create a vision and plan for my channel- this is very important. Anyone else stop and re-evaluate? how long did you stop/plan?
What are your hobbies? Dirty
Old
Rusty
Automobiles
What is your biggest dream? Currently its to make this channel a success while still successfully balancing a family life, and putting food on the table.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiP-K11QVH0m7_rRn0A1Vg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Rusty Smith, welcome to our community. You have a very intriguing channel about hunting for classic cars in Brazil. And trust me, being on Youtube is just as good as being on TV. If anything it's easier and the rewards and benefits are better in my opinion.

OP
OP
Rusty Smith

Rusty Smith

Subscriber Goal
Hey @BraveStarrTG, thanks for the warm welcome!! I checked out your vids, really agree with you about having patience and sticking with the channel until it grows, that is going to be the tough part. Here's to not giving up! Cheers!

Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you. Sadly, personal circumstances forced me to put the 2 channels I have on hold but I'm working on rebooting them soon. Better than ever. :grinning:

OP
OP
Rusty Smith

Rusty Smith

Subscriber Goal
Thank you. Sadly, personal circumstances forced me to put the 2 channels I have on hold but I'm working on rebooting them soon. Better than ever. :grinning:
All good man, last year I lost someone very close to me and I put everything on hold during that time(I wasn't even doing videos yet at that stage). Better to deal with the important stuff first, looking foward to the reboot.