• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Audience Engagement

ryanq

Hi all!

I'm not sure if anyone is or has experienced anything like this, but my wife and I have been in Morocco for the last couple of months and have gotten really great results and developed a good following from Moroccans here on our YouTube channel.

This is great, but I feel like this isn't sustainable, since we will begin traveling around the world again as soon as it's safe to do so. I'm afraid that the subscribers that I've earned to this point, most of which are from Morocco, will stop being engaged with my channel once I start producing content from other countries around the world.

Has anyone experienced anything like this, or maybe followed a trend and was able to maintain an engaged audience? Any advice on how I can keep my momentum going once we start traveling again?

Thanks!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hopefully it isn't Morocco that gained you the follows so much as your personality and content! If that's the case you should be good to go!

Reactions: ryanq
OP
OP
ryanq

ryanq

I would like to think so, but most of our views are heavily weighted toward our last few videos about Morocco, and mostly from the Moroccan geography.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Your morocco fan will stay if you can also offer them something that they will love to watch. I mean if it appeals to everyone. Compare the cities or the events to their country. Do stuff relating to past visit or compare experience in some of your videos.
Of course as you travel you will always get view more in location you are in but then this is where thinking about contents that would relate to all travellers or everyone would love to see comes in.
You will be fine, I love travelling so have watched fantastic videos of any country I want to visit even though I live in the UK. Good lick creating those contents that all travellers love.

Reactions: ryanq

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your morocco fan will stay if you can also offer them something that they will love to watch. I mean if it appeals to everyone. Compare the cities or the events to their country. Do stuff relating to past visit or compare experience in some of your videos.
Of course as you travel you will always get view more in location you are in but then this is where thinking about contents that would relate to all travellers or everyone would love to see comes in.
You will be fine, I love travelling so have watched fantastic videos of any country I want to visit even though I live in the UK. Good lick creating those contents that all travellers love.

I agree with her.