• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hi My I want to introduce myself- My Name is Cassie- Mother of 3 and wife to an amazing loving Husband. I'm all in, sink or swim. I choose to swim.

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ca55i31984
Title of introduction: Hi My I want to introduce myself- My Name is Cassie- Mother of 3 and wife to an amazing loving Husband. I'm all in, sink or swim. I choose to swim.
Your name/ Alias: Cassie
Where are you from? Denver,CO
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am stepping all in and need as much help as I can get. I also want to give some feedback on experiences I have had. My husband and I need to make this work. We are all in.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My short term goal is to get to 1000
My long term goal is to get to 100,000. I want to do what I love and be my own boss. I want my husband to be able to stay home with me and do the things that we love together.
How frequently do you upload? Tuesday&Friday @ 5pm mtn.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Baking, Piano, Sewing, Singing, Crafting
What is your biggest dream? My dream would be to move into the neighborhood of my dreams. My husband who works so hard can leave his job and find some real freedom at home. Be financially stable, travel, help out my imediate family & my church family. I would also like to help others.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CassieGarcia1023

Reactions: Maryan Cernea YT

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Ca55i31984, welcome to our amazing community. As you can see we have some awesome members that can help and a lot of ideas and tips throughout the forums.

• Love
Reactions: Ca55i31984