• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel New Youtuber on old channels - Lots to learn but looking forward to the Journey

Tony4938

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Tony4938
Title of introduction: New Youtuber on old channels - Lots to learn but looking forward to the Journey
Your name/ Alias: Tony
Where are you from? West Midlands, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a youtuber, but cant remember which one sorry
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be part of a community and learn from from others, FB are ok, but I've always preferred forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love learning new skills and get a great sense of achievement when the skills develop. So the goal is using my Tech channel to help people with their tech lives, and, while learning through that, to develop my (magic) channel as well to entertain people and increase business. The overall goal is to go full time as a creator, not to earn millions, just a living wage to enable me to devote more time to quality content.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? IT, Magic, Geocaching
What is your biggest dream? To be free of the full time job and solely earn my living from the things I love.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4P5mmgGVvj6P36DCfOOTxQ

Reactions: ryanq

ryanq

Welcome! I think we are in the same boat in wanting to make this a sustainable lifestyle! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Tony4938