• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO How to get more views/how the youtube algorithm works!

itzshalom

So basically, make sure you include your keywords in your titles for your videos! That is really important, for example: I am a roblox gamer so this would be a title for my video: Roblox: Flee the facility. It is really important because then people will find my channel. Use ones that not many big roblox YouTubers would use so that your video would get found easily but use keywords that people actually search for! When people are scrolling after they search the keyword, they will see your video at some point! This is the next tip! Make sure you have a good thumbnail and a compelling title. If your title and thumbnail is good then people will click it unlike if it was bad they wont't. That links to click-through rate! How many people actually click your video when they see it!
If 1% people click your video when they see it then the video won't get recommended to lots of people since most people didn't want to watch it! If 70% click your video when they see it then it would get recommended to more and more people! The longer somebody watches your video the more it would get recommended to people as well! So having good keywords in your title has many branches to getting views and subscribers making it the most important tip for starting a channel or growing on youtube! Also it's ok to do clickbate but don't have a clickbate thumbnail about food and then talking about houses in the video! Make sure the thumbnail is as good as the video it's self! Also put the keyword at the front of the title instead of the back! :) I hope those tips work. That is also how the youtube algorithm works!

Please watch my channel! It's called nxrielle. I'm so close to 400 subscribers!!

Last edited:

Maryan Cernea YT

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So basically, make sure you include your keywords in your titles for your videos! That is really important, for example: I am a roblox gamer so this would be a title for my video: Roblox: Flee the facility. It is really important because then people will find my channel. Use ones that not many big roblox YouTubers would use so that your video would get found easily but use keywords that people actually search for! When people are scrolling after they search the keyword, they will see your video at some point! This is the next tip! Make sure you have a good thumbnail and a compelling title. If your title and thumbnail is good then people will click it unlike if it was bad they wont't. That links to click-through rate! How many people actually click your video when they see it!
If 1% people click your video when they see it then the video won't get recommended to lots of people since most people didn't want to watch it! If 70% click your video when they see it then it would get recommended to more and more people! The longer somebody watches your video the more it would get recommended to people as well! So having good keywords in your title has many branches to getting views and subscribers making it the most important tip for starting a channel or growing on youtube! Also it's ok to do clickbate but don't have a clickbate thumbnail about food and then talking about houses in the video! Make sure the thumbnail is as good as the video it's self! Also put the keyword at the front of the title instead of the back! :) I hope those tips work. That is also how the youtube algorithm works!
Very good advice, thank you!:idea:

• Love
Reactions: NOTHIN and Graciia

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Yes absolutely those are some great tips! It definitely helps.

I also find the longer videos that you upload the more watch time you get on your channel the higher up you rank. Youtube use to go by views but now its more based on how much time viewers spend on your channel.

For example If I was to upload a video that was 3 minutes long and maybe got an average of a minute watched my channel is going to rank lower then if I post a video that is say 20 minutes with average views being 5 minutes long. I've noticed when I do both longer videos and what you suggested I seem to get way more views on my channel.

Reactions: Papii