• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm a full-time traveler (although not right now...), and vlogger

ryanq

User name: ryanq
Title of introduction: I'm a full-time traveler (although not right now...), and vlogger
Your name/ Alias: Ryan
Where are you from? We are from Roswell, Georgia, in the US, a suburb of Atlanta.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YouTube search on how to better my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm interested in learning more about best practices and improving my channel!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm interested in building a reliable community of viewers, while earning some money to help keep us on the road.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love the outdoors, technology (particularly photography, and gaming), and...traveling!
What is your biggest dream? My wife and I would eventually love to travel to all 7 continents and run a successful travel information business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/beckyandryantravel

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @ryanq Welcome. I'm in the UK, but my Cousin lives about 30 miles away from you, if I've got my geography right. She's in Hoschton!! Been once, about 5/6 years ago. Lovely area.

Have you been to the UK...or Europe on your travels??

Reactions: ryanq
OP
OP
ryanq

ryanq

Yeah, you're about right with your geography there. That's pretty cool! Did you get to see Atlanta or anything else in the area while you were there?

We were actually in the UK and Ireland at the beginning of our trip in February, before all of this started. Loved it!