• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered tag window has become smaller from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramjit

what I see from today that while editing tags< the tag window has become so small that at a time I can see only one row of tags. this should be made back to full size for comfortable editing of tags

Reactions: sarhad121

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
what I see from today that while editing tags< the tag window has become so small that at a time I can see only one row of tags. this should be made back to full size for comfortable editing of tags

Can you screenshot exactly what window you are referring too? :X

sarhad121

I also hate that change, its annoying hard to see the tabs editing easily.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Oh thought something was wrong with my site. Why do they keep changing something that is working and good.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
This is an issue with YouTube, not TubeBuddy :)

I recommend reporting this to YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.