• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

UK Tiger King!

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

One of my most popular videos to date! Please give it a watch - very British humour, be interested to know how it tranlsates to the other side of the pond!? I have a collection of comedy clips, new content every Monday & Friday, trying to grow channel as quickly as I can. All feedback is welcome. Thanks fo watching!

View: https://youtu.be/_jUEzyEimzs

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Aye Up Chuck, Where are you from? I suspect many won;t even understand you accent in the UK LOL, I do I'm a Northerner :)
I geet what your film is about, and do find it funny...I am not sure it will translate...as people will wonder where the animals are (not that there are none lol) and maybe make the videos shorter, as it does get a bit samey...but I like it...

OP
OP
LokiTV

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi Dave,

I'm based in Kent, so down South. Thanks for the comments, run time is a hard thing to fine tune. I'm aiming at 3 minutes and under which I thought was an ideal length? I've just finished editing the 1st Astronomy related video. It should be public hopefully in a day or two. It has a running time of 7 minutes! Difficult to edit any further as there is procedure to go through. It's one for people with an interest in magic and mentalism, oh - and Astronomy!

Thanks for the feedback and glad you liked it!