• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel I'm a CURLY girl.. and a TWIN lol hence my channel name.. CURL TWINS Γ£¿Γ£¿

Tanike Joubert

User name: Tanike Joubert
Title of introduction: I'm a CURLY girl.. and a TWIN lol hence my channel name.. CURL TWINS ✨✨
Your name/ Alias: Tanike Joubert
Where are you from? South africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to get in touch with the YouTube community, learn more about other YouTubers and make some friendsss❤️
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Id like to reach 500 subscribers and also help other curly girls, my channel is based around hair care and learning how to properly take care of it.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, every Monday and Friday and 10 am standard time
What are your hobbies? Working out, reading books and taking care of my hair lol
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful youtuber, entrepreneur and business women!
Annnd to eventually reach monetization
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8Vu3TTBvNvVxPP9fndSZw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Tanike Joubert and hello Tanike's twin, welcome both to our awesome community. Always great to see a channel with twice the Curly girls, double the creativity.

Reactions: Tanike Joubert