• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm creating fun made creation like WhatsApp status and music

Sajawalraza

Subscriber Goal
User name: Sajawalraza
Title of introduction: I'm creating fun made creation like WhatsApp status and music
Your name/ Alias: Sajawal Raza
Where are you from? I'm from Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find this from Google play store by the recommendation of my friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join this community because I wanna learn how to grow my channel through tb community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First I wanna monatize my channel
Second I wanna grow my channel
Third I wanna entertain my subscriber and viewers with best songs and videos
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are research of any thing solving problems and use my skills
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is that I wanna give all happiness of this world to my parents and become a richest youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYaayod2sxakGom3ezlr6nw

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I would recommend resort your accomplishments the other way round ;) 1. Entertain and get subscribers and viewers 2. Grow your channel 3. Monatize your channel
It won't be monatized without the first 2 steps (subscribers and viewing minutes).

Reactions: Sajawalraza