• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News a youtube challenge

dean the rat

Known Member
Ok so ever since i started actually getting into youtube i have spent less and less time enjoying other channels, and since i just reached 100 i want to give this a go, i have videos scheduled daily until may 11, so im challenging my self to NOT go on my own channel page or analytics until may 11th, i want to enjoy the platform i spent 5 to 9 hours daily on watching videos, and kinda not being a youtuber for over a week. that is including the forums since i can see my sub count and that will riun the whole thing

channel standing as of now 101 subs, 1641 channel views, and 120 videos. see you guys on the 11th

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
Ok so ever since i started actually getting into youtube i have spent less and less time enjoying other channels, and since i just reached 100 i want to give this a go, i have videos scheduled daily until may 11, so im challenging my self to NOT go on my own channel page or analytics until may 11th, i want to enjoy the platform i spent 5 to 9 hours daily on watching videos, and kinda not being a youtuber for over a week. that is including the forums since i can see my sub count and that will riun the whole thing

channel standing as of now 101 subs, 1641 channel views, and 120 videos. see you guys on the 11th
I think its good to have different "zones"! Spend some time consuming content, but then concentrate on creating it rather than mixing the two, otherwise ideas just get too mixed up!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

One thing I would caution about a challenge like this, is if a video is performing, it has a natural wave, and since YT compares your new uploads to previous if you do have a hit, you might stunt it by following it up with a video to quickly.

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal

I all ready do this i set a time frame and day to watch others videos and lives and then i have set days for planing,filming,editing, preposting. I batch film most of my videos

Niki Proshin

Known Member
i could not last any longer but hey 4 days is still good without it right lol,
now i am at 108 subs, 1746 channel views, and 126 vids

Hah, that's quite addictive to look at the numbers. I've caught myself doing that too much sometimes. Less and less recently though

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I'm still consuming a lot of youtube content but I'm slowly draining the amount I can watch as people don't post as quickly as I watch them during quarantine. So I'm actually started watching Netflix today, I know, I know..... but I need entertainment :)