• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Font Resize

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
So in YouTube's ultimate decision, they only will control the size of the font in text is with the CTRL+ or CTRL- options. This is pointless as if you do that, it resizes the whole screen. The font becomes a jumbled mess.

I notice in the CSS the font-size, line-height, and font spacing can all be adjusted. Therefore, someone could overwrite the css code with !important tags.

So with this knowledge, can TB add a option screen that will set a font size preference (with appropriate spacing) to resize fonts? Something that happens every time?

That way, I don't strain my eyes when someone writes 3 paragraphs worth of content in a single run-on sentence.

Thanks.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So in YouTube's ultimate decision, they only will control the size of the font in text is with the CTRL+ or CTRL- options. This is pointless as if you do that, it resizes the whole screen. The font becomes a jumbled mess.

I notice in the CSS the font-size, line-height, and font spacing can all be adjusted. Therefore, someone could overwrite the css code with !important tags.

So with this knowledge, can TB add a option screen that will set a font size preference (with appropriate spacing) to resize fonts? Something that happens every time?

That way, I don't strain my eyes when someone writes 3 paragraphs worth of content in a single run-on sentence.

Thanks.

Interesting request! Do you have any areas you think are particularly bad for font size? Could you screenshot, so I can send this to the devs with more visuals :)

OP
OP
Jeffrey Powers

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Interesting request! Do you have any areas you think are particularly bad for font size? Could you screenshot, so I can send this to the devs with more visuals :)

It's really every page in Studio. They used a 13 pt font on all the pages. I just want it to be a little bigger - 16-20 pt.