• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel SodaPopSoldier | what's up? Who's who?

SodaPopSoldier

User name: SodaPopSoldier
Title of introduction: SodaPopSoldier | what's up? Who's who?
Your name/ Alias: David / SodaPopSoldier
Where are you from? Ohio!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy in a YouTube group on Facebook!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to connect with more people in the YouTube world and see if we can help learn from each other!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just wanna have fun and help other have fun also! Hope's to grow my channel and collab but most of all do what I love and share it with the world!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I live cars and gaming
What is your biggest dream? To not have to struggle and enjoy life!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCummFlg8H5Ylbbgj11r2TXw

Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

Chill Out Z

Subscriber Goal
I enjoy a variety of games ranging from arpgs to action and adventure and the occasional platformer/shooter. I love a game called Bloodborne and I recently started playing dark souls 3 because they are challenging. I also enjoyed the last of us, skyrim and uncharted. I play a bit of multiplayer here and there but I'm a solo gamer and prefer to get social on my channel. I like to be a Jack of all trades and then master a few games i love.

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Well, I do enjoy ANY kind of game:)), there is always room for improvement, looking at your last video, you've got a TON of keywords but not even one it's ranking, I would recommend you trying to find more specific keywords regarding your title, try using TubeBuddy keyword explorer tool to help you, the is a fierce competition out there, try to be as specific as possible in order to rank, I hope this helps

Reactions: SodaPopSoldier

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
The keyword from your title must be in the description and in the first tag as well, try to mention it in your video as well, maybe start with saying it when you are starting your video...

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
And after doing all this right, there might be some competition, I mean bigger channels targeting around you video title might rank and leave you behind as they are having so much power...I hope this helps, I am not the biggest expert but that's what I learnt so far...

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ohio is a great place, though I have never been there! Welcome to the forums!