• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel One-Armed Epicure, an Insane New Kind of Cooking Show

Amy Bronwen Zemser

User name: Amy Bronwen Zemser
Title of introduction: One-Armed Epicure, an Insane New Kind of Cooking Show
Your name/ Alias: Amy Bronwen Zemser
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want friends who are also doing shows. I want to troubleshoot, make friends, and share stories.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to connect with people through cooking and comedy. I want to gain enough subscribers so that I can potentially afford to pay for gear and maybe improve the production. Like it would be nice to not actually have to hold the cell phone camera with one arm while cooking with the other. My arm is very tired. But, right now the budget is very small. In fact, there is no budget at all.
How frequently do you upload? I try to put something up every day.
What are your hobbies? I'm a writer!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream to is create hilarious and meaningful content, and to make enough money doing what I love to perhaps cover maybe some extra toilet paper and hand sanitizer for the week.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6S84hiJL63wRsEVtX9nTtw?view_as=subscriber