• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Do You Celebrate Your Milestones?

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I do not always publicly with my subscribers. When I first started out I did subscriber specials one I hit 100, 200 and other smaller milestones. IΓÇÖm debating if I should do a subscriber special once I hit 8000 or just wait until I reach 10k.

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Definitely! It helps keep you motivated and proud of your achievements.

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have celebrated all of my milestones on here, Facebook and Twitter with a thank you to my subscribers!!

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I haven't achieved much yet, though celebrated my first 100 subscribers just by myself, hah. Was thinking to do a video about that, but decided not to.

Reactions: Kevin Cross

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I celebrate my milestones whenever I get to a certain one. I still got to think of one for 100k.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Only certain ones, no real criteria. Sometimes I talk about it in a vlog, sometimes just on my IG.
This morning I just posted my 500th video. Not sure if it is a milestone, but it felt like it should be. So I did a flashback episode, while answering the most common questions I get. Seemed like a fun idea - I had fun with it anyway

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm sad to say that I've stopped "caring" about the milestones. Once you get past 25k, 26k isn't much differant. If I remember I might make a small mention of it, it's nice to have the continued support by fans, but at the end of the day it's a bit of a vanity metric that feels nice to boast for about a minute lol, then it's onto the next milestone :p 20k and 25k were my last big milestones. I didn't worry too much about the milestones inbetween. They were nice for sure, but I think the overall engagement of views was more significant to me as I have more people watching who AREN'T subscribed.

BootySweat4491

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I haven't hit a whole lot of milestones yet, but I do think that it is important to celebrate your victories. I work in the behavioral health field, and that is something we emphasize all the time: Celebrate your victories, no matter how small they are. It helps you stay motivated, disciplined, and positive,

avf28

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I guess in order to stay positive about your channel it would be good, but I just keep creating good content and interacting with youtube communities.