• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Musician, Guitar Player, and a Friendly Guy

EricAguilar

User name: EricAguilar
Title of introduction: Musician, Guitar Player, and a Friendly Guy
Your name/ Alias: Eric
Where are you from? Manila, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber I followed
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I got interested on how the community works or flows here
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my Guitar Skills and share relevant tutorials when it comes to playing guitar.

And definitely, I want to reach more than a thousand subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? Since I just started, I uploaded my videos days from the launch of my channel, but I'm considering weekly now. Or say 2 days?
What are your hobbies? Play and Listen to music, cook, and edit stuffs on vegas pro.
What is your biggest dream? To be part of the scene, where in I'm earning a decent amount from the contents I'm making.

Exactly just what I can provide or do for the people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6k96sMCYDUwf9zguQJLjQ

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: EricAguilar
Title of introduction: Musician, Guitar Player, and a Friendly Guy
Your name/ Alias: Eric
Where are you from? Manila, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber I followed
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I got interested on how the community works or flows here
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my Guitar Skills and share relevant tutorials when it comes to playing guitar.

And definitely, I want to reach more than a thousand subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? Since I just started, I uploaded my videos days from the launch of my channel, but I'm considering weekly now. Or say 2 days?
What are your hobbies? Play and Listen to music, cook, and edit stuffs on vegas pro.
What is your biggest dream? To be part of the scene, where in I'm earning a decent amount from the contents I'm making.

Exactly just what I can provide or do for the people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6k96sMCYDUwf9zguQJLjQ

Welcome to the forums! How long have you been playing guitar? :D