• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion The reality of VLCS Exchanges

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There is this Filipino YouTuber term that is commonly used and it is called VLCS or View, Like, Comment and Subscribe but in reality, they exchange those things in return of increasing numbers.

HOW IT WORKS:
You were asked to watch their video, give it a like, comment, and subscribe and in return, they will do the same thing with little to no value.

VLCS has so many flaws like for example, you were asked to watch a little bit if the video before you do the exchange.

Just like S4S, it is against the rules of YouTube, but people still do it anyway. I don't know why though.

I see it as a dumb way to increase watch time, subscribers, and engagement. That's why it never works and it will never work.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
There is this Filipino YouTuber term that is commonly used and it is called VLCS or View, Like, Comment and Subscribe but in reality, they exchange those things in return of increasing numbers.

HOW IT WORKS:
You were asked to watch their video, give it a like, comment, and subscribe and in return, they will do the same thing with little to no value.

VLCS has so many flaws like for example, you were asked to watch a little bit if the video before you do the exchange.

Just like S4S, it is against the rules of YouTube, but people still do it anyway. I don't know why though.

I see it as a dumb way to increase watch time, subscribers, and engagement. That's why it never works and it will never work.

Haven't heard of them, but good to avoid in general. They're not worth it, and as you said it doesn't work.

• Love
Reactions: IanDominicTV