• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey guys I'm Borson from Australia but Bengoli ha ha. I am presenting to your family space Lion Leo.

Lionleo

User name: Lionleo
Title of introduction: Hey guys I'm Borson from Australia but Bengoli ha ha. I am presenting to your family space Lion Leo.
Your name/ Alias: Borson
Where are you from? Bangladesh
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wants to grow my Chanel. I join this community to learn properly about YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I enjoyed it and wants to share with you
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Wants to be a intelligent creator
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/LIONLEO

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lionleo
Title of introduction: Hey guys I'm Borson from Australia but Bengoli ha ha. I am presenting to your family space Lion Leo.
Your name/ Alias: Borson
Where are you from? Bangladesh
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wants to grow my Chanel. I join this community to learn properly about YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I enjoyed it and wants to share with you
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Wants to be a intelligent creator
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
www.youtube.com/c/LIONLEO

Welcome! We have a moderator @Beanie Draws who's there!

I've been been to Australia! :D

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Australia, though I have not been there, is a great place! Welcome to the forums, mate!

Reactions: Lionleo