• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Where to find cool PC games besides Steam?

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Been a console gamer until recently. Steam is pretty awesome, but I know there are tons of other places besides Steam to get PC games. Where else should I try?

Mainly interested in finding fun games that aren't on Steam for whatever reason

OP
OP
Judo Cruise Gaming

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Yeah right on, I have found tons of other game stores. Just wondering which ones other people like best.

I think I got some malware from one non-steam game. So I'm kinda wary of just downloading from anywhere I find

And yeah you can post links, it's the little chain link icon

Reactions: highflow

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Epic Games has giveaways happening quite often. You might want to check out Good Old Games which sells older games that are hard to find.

Granted Steam is the big one that most companies/people are using.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Humble Bundle and Green man gaming are great places to get games for cheap. On humble can support your favourite game creators, pay for what you want in the bundles and it all goes to charity. I think that's something you can feel good about.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The options are unlimited. Steam has the biggest library. Humble Bundle has the best deals weekly. Origin and uPlay both have monthly services that give you access to hundreds of games for a low monthly price. Blizzard has the Call of Duty series plus several other AAA games. Epic has free games and so does Twitch Prime. Xbox Game Pass works on PC and has great games. And then there's Bethesda if you're into Fallout.

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Itch.io is a place where you can find games for the PC and the web. You can find a lot of indie games there, and definitely a lot of stuff that isn't on Steam. It's much more indie, so the quality varies a lot, but there are a few gems. And there are a ton of free games too. I recently participated in a game jam there, and you can play our game for free. But I'm not sure if I can tell more due to no promotion rules. But if you search a bit, I'm sure you can find it.