• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hey everyone, my name is Husheana and I am British Sylheti Bengali mum of 3 gorgeous boys and we live in the capital city of London.

Husheana_flavours

User name: Husheana_flavours
Title of introduction: Hey everyone, my name is Husheana and I am British Sylheti Bengali mum of 3 gorgeous boys and we live in the capital city of London.
Your name/ Alias: Husheana
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin - A YouTuber I am subscribed to.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need to be discovered in order to gain subscribers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to ultimately turn my channel into a source of income hence monetize my channel. Need 1000+ subscribers
How frequently do you upload? I upload every week with easy & spicy recipes, cooking tutorial, share meal ideas and different places of interest.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, YouTube lifestyle videos, visiting places & shopping.
I grew up in Bedfordshire north of UK and worked for Business Link before relocating to London after marriage. For a little while I worked with children with Special Needs diagnosed with Autism. Now a Homemaker, mum, wife and a wannabe YouTuber lol:)
What is your biggest dream? Beside my dream house with family to have millions of subscribers and turn my YouTube channel into a full time job and source of income.
YouTube Channel Link: UCIfIEVhIWxO_jJ24a3-FOkA?view_as=subscriber

• Love
Reactions: IanDominicTV

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Husheana_flavours
Title of introduction: Hey everyone, my name is Husheana and I am British Sylheti Bengali mum of 3 gorgeous boys and we live in the capital city of London.
Your name/ Alias: Husheana
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin - A YouTuber I am subscribed to.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need to be discovered in order to gain subscribers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to ultimately turn my channel into a source of income hence monetize my channel. Need 1000+ subscribers
How frequently do you upload? I upload every week with easy & spicy recipes, cooking tutorial, share meal ideas and different places of interest.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, YouTube lifestyle videos, visiting places & shopping.
I grew up in Bedfordshire north of UK and worked for Business Link before relocating to London after marriage. For a little while I worked with children with Special Needs diagnosed with Autism. Now a Homemaker, mum, wife and a wannabe YouTuber lol:)
What is your biggest dream? Beside my dream house with family to have millions of subscribers and turn my YouTube channel into a full time job and source of income.
YouTube Channel Link: UCIfIEVhIWxO_jJ24a3-FOkA?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to the forums! Nick is a great guy, and we're glad to have you with us!

I wish you all the best on your dreams, and happy to have you with us!

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ah yes. Nick Nimmin, he's a great person to answer your questions about YouTube. It's a pleasure to have you on the forums!