• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I just want to introduce myself

belleh

Subscriber Goal
User name: belleh
Title of introduction: I just want to introduce myself
Your name/ Alias: Belleh
Where are you from? London
How did you find TubeBuddy? Content BugΓÇÖs YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to gain professional insight on my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like my channel to have at least 30 subscribers by the end of the year. IΓÇÖd also like to increase my audience retention.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing and Dancing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream right now is for my YouTube channel to grow
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xp9H-YYT0-esGUVfgY9yA

Last edited:

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Welcome to the forums! That's funny to see that someone has a goal for millions, and same time someone wishes to achieve 30 by the end of the year. You'll certainly do that, most likely by the end of this or next month. Of course if you'll keep creating new videos and put some effort in improving every new video.

Reactions: belleh

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ah yes, Cathrin aka the Contentbug. She's a great advice-giving person for YouTubers. Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Reactions: belleh

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the TubeBuddy Community. Wishing you all the good Luck for the future!!