• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Ecamm Live Users

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
Hey Everyone, I didnt see a thread for Ecamm so I wanted to start one. Ive been using it now for a few months and absolutely love it. Plus, they are constantly updating and upgrading it. I most excited about 2 new upcoming features. 1. Streaming to multiple platforms right from Ecamm and 2. Direct interview capability (send a link, interview from within Ecamm. No more skype)

Whats your experience, tips, tricks, etc?

• Love
Reactions: ecammlive
OP
OP
R

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
Im using Ecamm, MacBook pro Laptop, 27" 2nd monitor, Nikon D5100 plugged directly in with no capture card and a Blue Yeti USB Mic. Of course I am using a few lights as well. I have had internet issues so Streaming was challenging, but just switched services and will give streaming a go again shortly.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Im using Ecamm, MacBook pro Laptop, 27" 2nd monitor, Nikon D5100 plugged directly in with no capture card and a Blue Yeti USB Mic. Of course I am using a few lights as well. I have had internet issues so Streaming was challenging, but just switched services and will give streaming a go again shortly.

I love Ecamm they have a great service, and amazing team behind them!

What is your favorite feature? :D

OP
OP
R

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
I love Ecamm they have a great service, and amazing team behind them!

What is your favorite feature? :D
I love being able to use my DSLR without a capture card. Ive been trying to up my game and because of the Pandemic, all the capture cards I wanted are sold out, so its a HUGE plus to be able to just plug my D5100 straight into my laptop and Ecamm sees it. I think thats my favorite. There are so many to choose from, its hard to pick one.