• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hi, my name is Daniele, I'm here to introduce myself :) and to join this community

Premi un tasto

Subscriber Goal
User name: Premi un tasto
Title of introduction: Hi, my name is Daniele, I'm here to introduce myself :) and to join this community
Your name/ Alias: Daniele
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching a youtuber that was compare stats with others
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The Email you sent me ;) ... I would like to learn and develop my channel with help and helping each other.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach a good numbers of subscriber ( 100.000 would be a dream )
How frequently do you upload? I'm starting now ... I would like to upload at least once a week
What are your hobbies? Technology and IT are my first passions, moreover I am a motorcyclist and I like to shoot long distance
What is your biggest dream? get to have an economic security that allows me to travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XkoOEEyQV3iadCYMwdlMQ

OP
OP
Premi un tasto

Premi un tasto

Subscriber Goal
I'm from Vicenza, between Venice and Lake Garda ;) ... 60km from the lake and 100Km from Venice !