• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Change affiliate link

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU IQ

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I signed up for affiliate program to get free upgrades. I created a link which included my channel name. Now that I have seen that not that much people are installing or clicking that link, I want to change the link. So If I request a new link, will all of my progress lost or transfer to my new link?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I signed up for affiliate program to get free upgrades. I created a link which included my channel name. Now that I have seen that not that much people are installing or clicking that link, I want to change the link. So If I request a new link, will all of my progress lost or transfer to my new link?

You'll need to email affiliates@tubebuddy.com they can help and change this for you!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

You'll need to email affiliates@tubebuddy.com they can help and change this for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.