• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Weighted Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgeuil

Hello all,

I would like to know how often is the weighted score updated?

I've been on the same "median" views for my last videos for 2 or 3 weeks by now. Obviously, the videos have been getting more views and I've uploaded more videos, but still reflects the same "median" views.

Any idea how can I refresh the number, maybe it's stuck, lol.

Regards,
JM

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello all,

I've been on the same "median" views for my last videos for 2 or 3 weeks by now. Obviously, the videos have been getting more views and I've uploaded more videos, but still reflects the same "median" views.

Regards,
JM

This sounds like an issue on TB side, please send this to support@tubebuddy.com so they can help you. Since this is the correct answer, thread solved, and closed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello all,

Regards,
JM

This sounds like an issue on TB side, please send this to support@tubebuddy.com so they can help you. Since this is the correct answer, thread solved, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.