• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel New YouTuber Here. Started my channel recently so trying to kick it up a notch

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
User name: RobertHyman
Title of introduction: New YouTuber Here. Ive had a channel for a while, but trying to kick it up a notch
Your name/ Alias: My name is Robert AKA Mr. Dipper ( my channel explains it all )
Where are you from? Im from Central Florida, but typically travel for work (Not anymore :()
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watch one of the other Youtubers talk about how powerful TubeBuddy was so I knew this is where I needed to be
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm trying my best to have an online presence and to help build that, I need to be around like minded people who are all here for the same goal. Lets all help each other move forward
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to be a full time content creator and influencer, but you have to crawl before you can walk. I love paying forward and that is the ultimate goal
How frequently do you upload? Ive been posting 5-7 vids per week ( a little off this past few weeks )
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwrS4POcQzMoEINh8cXx4A

Reactions: TakeEachDay

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Good luck and welcome to the community. Your channel looks great. Info/educational channels are a fantastic place for knowledge. Most of all
Have fun

Reactions: RobertHyman
OP
OP
R

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
Good luck and welcome to the community. Your channel looks great. Info/educational channels are a fantastic place for knowledge. Most of all
Have fun
I do have a lot of fun. Ive been an entertainer all my life. Being in front of a camera is very natural for me. What is unnatural is the lack of immediate response. lol. That does take a little getting used to. Thatnks for checking out the channel and the feed back. I really appreciate it. :)

OP
OP
R

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
Have fun
BTW... I love your thumb nails. Very clear and attractive. :) I subscribed so I can follow you and your sons journey. Keep up the good fight.

Reactions: TakeEachDay

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
BTW... I love your thumb nails. Very clear and attractive. :) I subscribed so I can follow you and your sons journey. Keep up the good fight.
How kind IΓÇÖve been working hard to get them right but to also not be the same as everyone else lol. Thankyou for you feed back it means a lot. IΓÇÖm subscribed to your channel because IΓÇÖd like to see where you go. All the best

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Robert and welcome to a great forum!
egg creator thought IΓÇÖd give you the heads up this is a scammer IΓÇÖve already reported them twice
742D1697-08CA-4EE0-ABFD-36D4DEC726B6.png

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming