• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Comments

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Do you find commenting meaningful comments on other videos helps your channel grow?

dean the rat

Known Member
i have gained about 20 subs to commenting and giving advice to new youtubers in my niche who are under 20 subs and that helped me, i dont know what niche your in but i hope everything works out with what your asking

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
This is definitely a technique I need to focus on and going forward could possibly help me. I have had people reach out during live streams asking to join the game being played. Maybe this is something I need to pay more attention to!!

Reactions: ASMRSadie

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It definitely works! As for those comments that say "I have visited your house, please visit mine!" Trust me, It will never work! I always make sure that my comments have to do with the content of the video that I watched.

Reactions: ASMRSadie
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
i have gained about 20 subs to commenting and giving advice to new youtubers in my niche who are under 20 subs and that helped me, i dont know what niche your in but i hope everything works out with what your asking
Thanks thatΓÇÖs awesome. IΓÇÖm in ASMR.

It definitely works! As for those comments that say "I have visited your house, please visit mine!" Trust me, It will never work! I always make sure that my comments have to do with the content of the video that I watched.
No I agree definitely not with visit me type comments. In fact when someone says that I often am disinterested in visiting theirs. ItΓÇÖs more the meaningful comments that make me check them out.