• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy channel reviews for youtube

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Saw an email come in earlier about a channel review, used search to find it after combing thru posts and wasnt able to find. Heck for $19 to get started wanted to find out. More comments the better for me.

TubeBuddy tolls are great and I'm using the heck out of them, forum members comment(s) helped me pay attention to my thumbnails as someone pointed out they kinda sucked in a very nice way and reason I'm working them all now. Just dont feel I'm getting enough input.

Even though we are stuck home, time is of essence and I like to prioritize my time allocation to ensure there is ROI. Whats sense in working with no direction from others??
Think thats worth a shot trying the channel reveiw & looking forward to giving it a shot too, anyone know about this?

Attachments

• Exclusive Access - ChannelReviews.com.jpg
    Exclusive Access - ChannelReviews.com.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
oops, I think I should clear this up, found link and ran it. VERY COOL, TONS OF INSIGHT! A MUST for us newbies All I think, haha Looks like I have lots of work ahead of me.
1) 0.0% conv in subs agggr that's my concentration once I tie all this up. Any comment welcomed.
2) another post I made with TubeBuddy keyword tool, this report shows it as strongest, GO TUBEBUDDY :cool:
3) I'm posting my data from reports & see that using tubebuddy in conjunction with ads shows positive growth as you can see with all greens in graphs. Will run this in a month or two after I tighten up all I get negatives from reporting across boards, advise from great tubbuddy forum members & have a before & after for us all.

All in all I see 1 positive for sure out of this, how in the world would I find all this out without these tools other than comments and feedback. Anyone care to chime in?

Until next report or comment, be safe all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(1).png
    12.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(2).png
    Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(2).png
    54.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(3).png
    Screenshot_2020-05-01 Channel Reviews(3).png
    56.9 KB · Views: 170

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
oops, I think I should clear this up, found link and ran it. VERY COOL, TONS OF INSIGHT! A MUST for us newbies All I think, haha Looks like I have lots of work ahead of me.
1) 0.0% conv in subs agggr that's my concentration once I tie all this up. Any comment welcomed.
2) another post I made with TubeBuddy keyword tool, this report shows it as strongest, GO TUBEBUDDY :cool:
3) I'm posting my data from reports & see that using tubebuddy in conjunction with ads shows positive growth as you can see with all greens in graphs. Will run this in a month or two after I tighten up all I get negatives from reporting across boards, advise from great tubbuddy forum members & have a before & after for us all.

All in all I see 1 positive for sure out of this, how in the world would I find all this out without these tools other than comments and feedback. Anyone care to chime in?

Until next report or comment, be safe all

Moving this to YouTube discussion since this is a new tool from us ;)