• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Video without showing face

TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Pro
My husband wants to make an informational/commentary channel, but he does not want to show his face.
He wants to use rolling clips of pictures as he is talking. But I don't know how to make it. Any suggestions?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What exactly do you want the video to show? Just random videos or something more related to what the topic of his videos will be about?

If you want just random clips you can pick video footage of something that is consistent and simple like waves crashing on a beach, tall grass waving in the wind or even a busy city view. These can be found on sites that provide copyright-free footage. There may be some free ones but paid ones offer better options.

If you want footage to match the topic you need to make sure the footage is not copyrighted such as news feeds, sports, etc.

Maybe a bit more detail on what exactly you're looking for can help us provide a more detailed answer.

OP
OP
TheLyricSnitch

TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Pro
Yes, pics , gifs, clips, that relate to the topic as he is talking images appear...kind if like what this guy does with his voice over transitions still and video images...I just don't know how create this type of video...what program could he be using.

vdubtravels

Yes, pics , gifs, clips, that relate to the topic as he is talking images appear...kind if like what this guy does with his voice over transitions still and video images...I just don't know how create this type of video...what program could he be using.
You can do this in Keynote (Apple version of Powerpoint) , like you were doing a presentation and then when finished you export it as a movie file, watch the movie then record your narration and then combine the two files using a very basic film editor, just checked and you can do it in Powerpoint as well

• Love
Reactions: TheLyricSnitch