• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Traveling around Thailand in a 1978 VW Kombi

vdubtravels

User name: vdubtravels
Title of introduction: Traveling around Thailand in a 1978 VW Kombi
Your name/ Alias: Steve
Where are you from? Originally Cyprus, but lived and worked all over the world
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was trying to find more help on the confusing world of YouTube and everybody kept on saying TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? <embarrassed sheepish grin> came across the forums by accident, didn't realise it existed!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would love to show off Thailand outside of the Beaches and Full Moon Parties
How frequently do you upload? Not as often as I should!
What are your hobbies? Love writing and taking part in Quizzes and obviously big fan and spender of all my money in photography
What is your biggest dream? should say world peace, but honestly, my biggest dream is having a fully working and reliable VW Bus (out of reach but within my grasp dream is to own a 1963 VW)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjohjvJdE9qakC_-W9Ck5w

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @vdubtravels, welcome to our awesome community. We're glad you decided to join us in the hopes of finding help navigating the rough YouTube seas. Allow us to be your compass.

Reactions: vdubtravels