• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A Man who is at one with his Gundogs!

Col44

User name: Col44
Title of introduction: A Man who is at one with his Gundogs!
Your name/ Alias: Col
Where are you from? Edinburgh
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin suggestion on one of his videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? An email to remind to do so....though I was going to
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to learn about every aspect of building a channel, as an older Guy I ain't particularly tech savvy.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? Gundog training, working my dogs , watching mainly motorsports.
What is your biggest dream? To stay healthy and live long.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8NAaoUUcAHaGl2vmkS6GA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How's it going @Col44, welcome to the community. I'll admit, I had no idea where Edinburgh was or what a gundog was. Maybe I should work on my geography a bit. Don't worry much about not being tech-savvy. We all have things we are not well versed in. I, for example, maybe tech-savvy but when it comes to Apple products I only know the basics as I am not a fan of their products.

OP
OP
C

Col44

Thanks for the welcome, I should have said Bird Dog !
I cannot believe you'd never heard of the Capital of Scotland
I get bye on my phone ok (Google Pixel 3 or a Nokia 8.1, nice clean Android! I was iOS for years ) I am using Kinemaster to edit, I am only now just starting to try use a Laptop with Filmora9 for editing..... last night was my first real effort....it ended up deleted! My problems were the poor old laptop more than anything, due to Covid my Wife is working from home, using the decent laptop,if I touch that I lose my fingers!
It's a braw (Google it) morning,I am heading out with the Labs
Thanks again.

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
User name: Col44
Title of introduction: A Man who is at one with his Gundogs!
Your name/ Alias: Col
Where are you from? Edinburgh
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin suggestion on one of his videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? An email to remind to do so....though I was going to
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to learn about every aspect of building a channel, as an older Guy I ain't particularly tech savvy.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? Gundog training, working my dogs , watching mainly motorsports.
What is your biggest dream? To stay healthy and live long.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8NAaoUUcAHaGl2vmkS6GA
Love the Labs. Ive got a Black lab myself. Im not sure who gets the training us or the dogs. lol

OP
OP
C

Col44

They say (in the hunting dog world) a lab is born half trained as opposed to a Spaniel or Pointer .
I'm relatively new to the working dog scene, start easy I say!

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
They say (in the hunting dog world) a lab is born half trained as opposed to a Spaniel or Pointer .
I'm relatively new to the working dog scene, start easy I say!
I call my lab the dumbest smart dog I have ever had. lol He's amazing, but I think he has ADD.

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow what a cool idea my best friends husband trains working cocker spaniels for retrieving. Sam is his latest and he is just so adorable but a great ball of mischievous energy lol. Welcome to the community

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy, in regards to being Tech savvy, no need to worry check out Tube Buddys channel for videos on how to complete tasks and use tools e.t.c. Good luck for the future!!