• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Transferring Tubebuddy license to a different channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyH

Hi guys

Is it possible to transfer a Tubebuddy Star License to a different channel? I couldn't see any way to do it in the My Account pages, although both channels are registered there. I basically want to (if possible) swap the Star and Starter licenses around. I emailed support a few months back but didn't get any response.

Thanks!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The only way to transfer your license is by emailing support@tubebuddy.com about this. If they didn't respond to your previous email, it might mean that they never received it :\

Did you check to see if you send it to the correct email? Or did you send it through the support portal?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The only way to transfer your license is by emailing support@tubebuddy.com about this. If they didn't respond to your previous email, it might mean that they never received it :\

Did you check to see if you send it to the correct email? Or did you send it through the support portal?

OP
OP
VinnyH

VinnyH

Thanks! Yes double checked and definitely sent to the correct email: support@tubebuddy.com
I will try sending another email, perhaps as you say it was not received or whatever. I presume it can be done then? I have a channel I no longer use and want to move the license to a more active channel.

OP
OP
VinnyH

VinnyH

Tubebuddy support (via the email address) solved this for m and I was able to transfer the license to my other channel - thanks for the tip! Had to delete the original channel I purchased the license for, which is fine as I wasn't using it anyway. Superb support Tubebuddy - thanks!

Reactions: Ikerot
Status
Not open for further replies.