• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi.. My channel is about a young lady 7 years old within the world. The vidoe story about all of her interest things like lego, science, DIY, playgrou

Kian Sarunai

User name: Kian Sarunai
Title of introduction: Hi.. My channel is about a young lady 7 years old within the world. The vidoe story about all of her interest things like lego, science, DIY, playground, etc
Your name/ Alias: Kian Sarunai
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Den JC Channel recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to increase my subscribber and then make my channel valuable and influence the subscribber from a young lady point of view.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Spread my interest and value to my subscriber and community and then inspiring another people to made a positive contribution within simple thing and our interest
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? Playing Lego, story telling, made some home science, made some kid tricky tips
What is your biggest dream? Influence larger people to do his/her best can do within idea excecution
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Ze-uHVYajC331ZGQrYFCQ

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs awesome. Welcome to the community. My son Brantlee is almost 2 years old and has his own channel too.

Reactions: Kian Sarunai

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Kian Sarunai, welcome to the community. I'm a huge fan of LEGOs myself though I'm more into the creation itself and less about the playing part.

• Love
Reactions: Kian Sarunai

RobertHyman

TubeBuddy User
Its going to be amazing for her to look back at the channel later on in life and see herself grow up. What a great idea. :)