• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear Go pro attachments

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We have a go pro and would love to start Incorporating it in our active videos of kayaking and horse riding to name a few. Those who have them what attachments could you not do with out and some tips and what perhaps was a waste of money. I often find the audio is a little dodgey. We have a go pro 8 silver. I think we underuse it and would love some feedback on things that help enhance it. Thankyou

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't have a go pro (yet) but luckily the cheaper alternatives share the same mounting systems, so I'm a fan of the gooseneck mounts and clamp mounts. I'm considering getting a head mount to see if it works well for drawings and what not while out and about.

Reactions: TakeEachDay
OP
OP
TakeEachDay

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't have a go pro (yet) but luckily the cheaper alternatives share the same mounting systems, so I'm a fan of the gooseneck mounts and clamp mounts. I'm considering getting a head mount to see if it works well for drawings and what not while out and about.
Thankyou I love using it as itΓÇÖs just our go anywhere camera and we donΓÇÖt worry about it. The float component is brilliant I cannot do without it especially when doing water sports

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have one of the knockoff brands and the gopro sticky mounts work really well for me when I go skiing. I also have a suction clamp from Sony that works really well. Had it attached to the car at 30MPH without any issues.

Reactions: TakeEachDay