• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel freelance fitness coach and an athlete specifically dragon boat paddler

errolamir

User name: errolamir
Title of introduction: freelance fitness coach and an athlete specifically dragon boat paddler
Your name/ Alias: Errol
Where are you from? Phillipines
How did you find TubeBuddy? just recommended by most of a You Tuber and in mobile app suggestion
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? basically to know the strategy on how to grow and become You Tube sensation...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To monetize my channel and to manage it properly
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly, about one to two videos and I post about fitness tips and motivation and some "a Day in my life" content
What are your hobbies? my hobbies are rowing because I'm an athlete at sometimes I create some layout designs for backdrop and video editing... I do photography on the side
What is your biggest dream? To earn money in youtube, to travel around the world with my family and to have my own house.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/amirerrol

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums and also good luck with your Channel and it's growth!!