• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion How Will Coronavirus End?!

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
In western Canada we are doing quite well. Starting to open up again on June 1st.

But I definitely see that people's patience is growing slim. As soon as anyone heard "opening up a little bit with strict guidelines" all of a sudden there's big groups in the parks and fields again, people having backyard bbqs, etc! Could be a little bit too much too fast... but hopefully not. I would hate to ruin our success by coming out of isolation too fast. I've been working fulltime remote from home for maybe 11 weeks now, I think. That is a decent chunk of time in isolation.
That's because people are bored being home.
Jessica

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
How/When do you think Coronavirus will end?

IΓÇÖve read itΓÇÖs mainly about waiting for a vaccine which could take a year or longer.

IΓÇÖve heard mention of heard immunity but the odds of that happening soon seem pretty far fetched and not without dire consequences.

Historically we have had similar illness like this last anywhere from about 1-3 years. Though this virus is unlike others.With that being said when/how do you think this will end?
I don't it will end completely ever .. It cases will come to a flat line :)...
it's hard to get asymptotic patients
it's hard to vaccinate each and everyone ... [especially the lower class] below poverty line suffers the most

usually there r 2 ending to a pandemic
1] they forget and live with it
2] it's eradicated

in our case it's most;y the first option what do you think ?

LumberJack_Studs

IΓÇÖve read itΓÇÖs mainly about waiting for a vaccine which could take a year or longer.

IΓÇÖve heard mention of heard immunity but the odds of that happening soon seem pretty far fetched and not without dire consequences.

Historically we have had similar illness like this last anywhere from about 1-3 years. Though this virus is unlike others.With that being said when/how do you think this will end?

Thinking about how the pandemic will end is a probably a good thought ! I believe we will hopefully get vaccine but mostly as some places the situation is really bad and they must be provided with special camps so they don't effect other people ! After all they are all people and they all have families we must pray for them !

cheers

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt think we will see an end to this situation for some time... many states and counties are making the mistake of reopening far too quickly and some people are treating this pandemic like a joke and that is not a good thing. The financial and psychological repercussions of this will last for years.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Mr Nicky Wilde

I hope it'll end at the end of the year. In France, the number of cases decreases and almost all places will reopen but with barrier gesture but now it increases again and i doubt a second wave

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Australia is down to 380 active cases. 480 active cases last week. We we continue to have 100 recoveries each week, Australia will be coronavirus free in 4 weeks.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, it won't end. A vaccine isn't a cure. Think how most winter's they only get one or two out of three flu strains in the vaccine correct.

Think about it: The Bubonic plague is still around. Spanish flu (Swine flu) is still around. HIV/AIDS is still around. E. coli is still around. Salmonella is still around. These things don't go away. We simply find ways to contain, fight or inhibit them.

Babies still get whooping cough and such. We're in this for the long haul.

. . . but unfortunatly governments care more about the economy than health.

Not only that, remember that we're on the verge of a second Civil War here in the States. All the protests, riots and continuing racial hostilities have given this virus a new kick. Even with more stringent lock-downs, this thing would have still kicked off a second round.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, it won't end. A vaccine isn't a cure. Think how most winter's they only get one or two out of three flu strains in the vaccine correct.

Think about it: The Bubonic plague is still around. Spanish flu (Swine flu) is still around. HIV/AIDS is still around. E. coli is still around. Salmonella is still around. These things don't go away. We simply find ways to contain, fight or inhibit them.

Babies still get whooping cough and such. We're in this for the long haul.

Not only that, remember that we're on the verge of a second Civil War here in the States. All the protests, riots and continuing racial hostilities have given this virus a new kick. Even with more stringent lock-downs, this thing would have still kicked off a second round.
This is VERY true. It won't end, there won't be a "cure" but it will be managable. But unlike other desieses, this one isn't QUITE as avoidable. It's somewhat "easy" to avoid HIV, though it's still effects some people even with precautions. I had a friend who had it because his mother had it when he was born. and Salmonella tends to be avoidable with good practices.

But the flu, and this virus, they're out there now and will never truely go away, and not as "easily" avoidable because it relies on OTHER people taking safety measure, but they should hopefully be more managable.

You're right about the verge of a second civil war... it's going going to make things VERY tricky for health. I'm still a firm believe that had the government acted earlier, not been so blase about the seriousness of it, it might not have been so bad... but this is a country that seems to be more focused on money than human life. It's a government that's fostered this culture, pushing dangerous narratives, pushing people to be idiots, and then sugarcoating those narratives to be "not serious" "I was only joking" "It wasn't meant to be taken seriously" that government is a professional troll.
All I can say is I miss Obama :(

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
... but this is a country that seems to be more focused on money than human life.

That's the single greatest problem with the United States since it's inception. Even early "abolitionist" Thomas Jefferson eventually succumbed to the almighty dollar once he figured out that his slaves = profit. In 1792 he wrote a letter to George Washington in the margin he wrote almost as a post script that he was making 4% profit just having is slaves breed more slaves. From that point on Jefferson didn't speak much about abolition of slavery for the rest of his days. His true color was green. (By the way, Washington had freed his slaves. His true colors are red, white and blue.)

Not to make this political, but fortunately the Republican's freed the slaves, made the first black Congressmen ( almost two dozen in fact), first black Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, the first black Chief of Staff and Secretary of State Colin Powell, followed by Condoleezza Rice. Blacks were being placed in the highest position of power in the Republican party long before Obama came along. Not to mention that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, as was Fredrick Douglas and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

With Obama's election and Commander-in-Chief, I thought America had truly, completely changed from it's slave-based economic roots. But unfortunately our police system was forged during the slave times, and still use the same draconian systems used in the Democratic Party-held south. I suppose this is the battle our generation must face.

But let's get off politics, because I hate talking politics. You are correct about making this manageable. All the world's leaders were wrong about this thing except Taiwan.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
But let's get off politics, because I hate talking politics. You are correct about making this manageable. All the world's leaders were wrong about this thing except Taiwan.

Another creator I followed made another point that just shows the further hypocricy of America. He has a licence to carry a gun, for his protection... you know, that whole "right to bare arms" thing that so many Americans keep going on and on about, yet he's terrified to carry his gun, because it's unlikely police would even give him the chance to SHOW that licence because of the colour of his skin.

While "yes" we "should get off politics" because I'm 100% with you, I'm not a fan of politics either... this just goes to show that when covid19 is managed, I REALLY hope America can improve for the better in ALL areas. 2020 has simply been the boiling point of ALL the issues we've been ignoring as a society for too long. Heck.. influenza has been around for decades? and it's only JUST started reducing, because we started taking covid19 seriously, and influenza dropped as a result because we improved hygene standards.

Let's just hope we can now stop living in ignorance, and actually start working towards an even better future.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It will end when the global economy has been destroyed beyond any hope of return, and we have to let Bill Gates micro chip us in return for our monthly food rations.

Umaimas Cuisine 2

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

I don't know when it will end but I pray that it ends soon .

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
WeΓÇÖve got another week of lockdown WITH curfew and our cases are down to double digit new cases. It premiere isnΓÇÖt willing to en back up until weΓÇÖre down to single digit new cases which I agree with, but itΓÇÖs still dang frustrating and itΓÇÖs been grating on my mental health lately knowing weΓÇÖre 3/4 months til the year ends and what do we have to show for it except a death toll?