• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel New Gaming Channel with How To Videos for Roguelike Games

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
User name: Judo Cruise Gaming
Title of introduction: New Gaming Channel with How To Videos for Roguelike Games
Your name/ Alias: Judo Cruise
Where are you from? Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber named Cathrin Manning
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to meet other Youtube creators, talk shop, learn how to grow my channel, help others grow their channels
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to make a living from doing Youtube videos
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working out, running, making videos, video games
What is your biggest dream? Help people with the skills God has given me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwPQSLfhTTooDT5SzeyYtBQ

OP
OP
Judo Cruise Gaming

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Hey @BraveStarrTG nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome. I checked out your channel, it looks great! Are you still making videos? It says you only have two videos, and you last uploaded 9 months ago. Just curious, I expected you to have all kinds of awesome videos judging by your cool looking banner!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Judo Cruise Gaming
Title of introduction: New Gaming Channel with How To Videos for Roguelike Games
Your name/ Alias: Judo Cruise
Where are you from? Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber named Cathrin Manning
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to meet other Youtube creators, talk shop, learn how to grow my channel, help others grow their channels
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to make a living from doing Youtube videos
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working out, running, making videos, video games
What is your biggest dream? Help people with the skills God has given me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwPQSLfhTTooDT5SzeyYtBQ

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you with us! This is a great place to meet new creators, and hopefully get some help on YT with TubeBuddy along the way!

Thanks for joining, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: Judo Cruise Gaming
OP
OP
Judo Cruise Gaming

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you with us! This is a great place to meet new creators, and hopefully get some help on YT with TubeBuddy along the way!

Thanks for joining, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Cool Andrew, thanks! Are you into gaming too?

OP
OP
Judo Cruise Gaming

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Welcome to the TubeBuddy Community. I also manage a gaming channel for my son. good luck for the future!!
Thanks Kevin, nice to meet you! That's cool you manage your son's channel. Looks like he plays a lot of Fortnite, very cool. What other games are you guys into?