• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello & Allow Me To Introduce Myself~

vidsharma

User name: vidsharma
Title of introduction: Hello & Allow Me To Introduce Myself~
Your name/ Alias: Vidit Sharma aka Vid Sharma
Where are you from? Brampton, Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on YouTube, silly where else?
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to contribute to the TubeBuddy community so that I could contribute more to the YouTube community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am an entrepreneur and creative person whose goals include:

-Growing my audience & client base with my content by being genuine & creative
-Learning new skills with my audience & taking on challenges by being more involved in community conversations & projects
-Organize opportunities for others using my skill sets to grow organic business opportunities by increasing their online digital presence
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to spend time with my dog, Lazer. I also enjoy consuming audio books, music, tv, movies & video content so long as its honest. I like to stay up to date on world politics so these past 4 years have been busy to say the least!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to run my business full time, be able to fund the projects I dream up, to be able to sustain myself without having to compromise on the content and messaging.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lwONSilDzO5HySpDtRV7Q

OP
OP
V

vidsharma

Hey Vidit (Vid!), welcome to the Forum! I'm new too, based in the Uk. But loving it in here! Whats your channel about??

Hey Steve!

I am a freelance producer who edits videos, photos, using different mobile products. I will be doing more lifestyle type videos while were all working from home. I've been seeing broadcasts of news agencies and celebrities broadcasting from mobile devices so I want to showcase cool things people and businesses can do to increase their digital media presence with their phones and household solutions.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello hello @vidsharma, welcome to the awesome Tubebuddy community. I like you intro style. A bit of comedy to set the mood. Glad to have you aboard.