• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gratitude List

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Post at least 2 things that you are grateful for on here and why you are grateful for them.

Example:

1. I am so thankful that I have my youtube channel because I am able to express myself while helping others with anxiety, depression, insomnia etc.

2. I am grateful for my son because he is a sweet little boy and I can help him in so many ways.

(Can be done as little or as often as you'd like)
(Also can post more than 2 if you'd like just a minimum of 2)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Post at least 2 things that you are grateful for on here and why you are grateful for them.

Example:

1. I am so thankful that I have my youtube channel because I am able to express myself while helping others with anxiety, depression, insomnia etc.

2. I am grateful for my son because he is a sweet little boy and I can help him in so many ways.

(Can be done as little or as often as you'd like)
(Also can post more than 2 if you'd like just a minimum of 2)

1 I am so thankful for TubeBuddy for giving me a place to work, and letting me run these forums!

2 I am grateful for my GF and her family for keeping me sane during these times.

• Love
Reactions: ASMRSadie

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am grateful for health
I am grateful for my true friends and family
I am grateful that I have God in my life
I am grateful that I am able to help people
I am grateful that I have Peace and always have hope.

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am grateful for having a youtube channe..it has helped me learn gradually about video editing.
I am also thankful for the creation of tubebuddy and all the assistance and friends it has given me.

Stephanie Abenir

1. I am grateful to my mother even though she might not read this but I just want to thank her for being a supportive mom, without her efforts by chatting every single person to subscribe to my channel and pushing me to strive more, I don't have any things to do something in return but just to thank her for everything she had done for me.

2. I am also grateful that I have this kind of life which is not that hard to survive and still safe from COVID.

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
1. I am grateful that these online platforms allow me to earn at least a little money, that is increasing every month,
2. I am grateful that I am alive and have a loving family, even if they don't necessarily understand this online thing :)

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
1. I am grlateful for my mother and my sister, because they support me.
2. I am grateful for my rescue dogs.
3. I am grateful reading and writing. Years ago, doctors told my parents that I will never be able to do that.
Jessica