• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Best Time To Post?

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve read on some articles the best times to post on YouTube tend to be 2-4 est Monday-Wednesday, 10-12 Thursday & Friday and even earlier weekends.
My question is I imagine those are work/school hours. What is the best times to post with schools being out, much more unemployment, many at home?!

Virtual Road Trip

Familiar Member
I would think if you are targeting older viewers than upload earlier in the day, perhaps early afternoon, if you are targeting teens and young adults then more toward evening time. Also depends on your time zone. Here on the east coast I usually try to upload around 3pm but then again my videos are targeted more locally. I see some big channels upload at 3am so it really depends on location and target audience.

Reactions: ASMRSadie
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I would think if you are targeting older viewers than upload earlier in the day, perhaps early afternoon, if you are targeting teens and young adults then more toward evening time. Also depends on your time zone. Here on the east coast I usually try to upload around 3pm but then again my videos are targeted more locally. I see some big channels upload at 3am so it really depends on location and target audience.
Thanks yes I never really thought of that. I'm going to have to recheck my demographics and think about my strategies from there. I believe that my audience is right around mid 20s to late 30s mainly if I remember correctly. So perhaps later evening? Wish they had a dedicated article. Lol

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Best time to post is simply the same time every week..or same time twice a week. Unless you've got 20000-50000 Subs, I don't believe the time makes much difference as you won't have a massive influx of people to watch those videos when they go live. Don't forget, YT is a Search Platform first and foremost. So reality is, until you hit that time when you know 10,000 of your most loyalist Subs are hanging on for your next Upload, Posting time is irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Best time to post is simply the same time every week..or same time twice a week. Unless you've got 20000-50000 Subs, I don't believe the time makes much difference as you won't have a massive influx of people to watch those videos when they go live. Don't forget, YT is a Search Platform first and foremost. So reality is, until you hit that time when you know 10,000 of your most loyalist Subs are hanging on for your next Upload, Posting time is irrelevant.

This is pretty much it! YouTube is actually working on a tool themselves that will show this, and I'm excited for that!

OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
This is pretty much it! YouTube is actually working on a tool themselves that will show this, and I'm excited for that!
I know I saw the video for that earlier today. I canΓÇÖt wait! Do you recall if the mentioned when it may be out?