• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness

tri haryanto

Subscriber Goal
User name: tri haryanto
Title of introduction: Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness
Your name/ Alias: Tri Haryanto
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? SEO Reason
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make people be aware of their health on their busy day and Grow my channel subscriber as much as possible and better quality of the content. Build my personal branding. Last, introduce my company products and services.
How frequently do you upload? daily or weekly.
What are your hobbies? Jogging, Fitness, Reading, Blogging, Digital marketing (still learning), Movies.
What is your biggest dream? Growing my small company into a profitable big company so that can absorb many employees and make them successful in life. Top Youtuber in health and Business niche.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z_PcI1gJPd4dRHZ9a-x8w

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: tri haryanto
Title of introduction: Small Company Owner who interested with Health&Wellness
Your name/ Alias: Tri Haryanto
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? SEO Reason
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make people be aware of their health on their busy day and Grow my channel subscriber as much as possible and better quality of the content. Build my personal branding. Last, introduce my company products and services.
How frequently do you upload? daily or weekly.
What are your hobbies? Jogging, Fitness, Reading, Blogging, Digital marketing (still learning), Movies.
What is your biggest dream? Growing my small company into a profitable big company so that can absorb many employees and make them successful in life. Top Youtuber in health and Business niche.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z_PcI1gJPd4dRHZ9a-x8w

Welcome to the forums! Happy to have you with us! What made you start YouTube? :D

OP
OP
tri haryanto

tri haryanto

Subscriber Goal
Many thanks for accepting me to this forum. Hopefully can learn from this forum for the better quality of content, SEO, and getting subscribers :)

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, my friend! I wish you nothing but the best for your channel!