• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello everyone! IΓÇÖm new here, IΓÇÖve my tubebuddy installed about 3weeks ago and itΓÇÖs great! Cheers

Hoan

TubeBuddy User
User name: Hoan
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! IΓÇÖm new here, IΓÇÖve my tubebuddy installed about 3weeks ago and itΓÇÖs great! Cheers
Your name/ Alias: Hoan
Where are you from? Vietnam
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want tubebuddy build vietnamese version for all vietnamese user! I create my channel and doing some vlog about how to grow youtube channel also in affiliate program with tubebuddy! I have about 60 clicks on my affiliate link but only 19 or 20 installed! I talk to fews and the problem they choose vidiq over tubebuddy is vidiq has vietnamese language! So hope you guys will soon update new version with some more languages on it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sharing! Could be share my moments with family or some advise from work
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiwt7Ldttfv1F5aq4Zk9iw

Reactions: Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Hoan
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! IΓÇÖm new here, IΓÇÖve my tubebuddy installed about 3weeks ago and itΓÇÖs great! Cheers
Your name/ Alias: Hoan
Where are you from? Vietnam
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want tubebuddy build vietnamese version for all vietnamese user! I create my channel and doing some vlog about how to grow youtube channel also in affiliate program with tubebuddy! I have about 60 clicks on my affiliate link but only 19 or 20 installed! I talk to fews and the problem they choose vidiq over tubebuddy is vidiq has vietnamese language! So hope you guys will soon update new version with some more languages on it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sharing! Could be share my moments with family or some advise from work
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiwt7Ldttfv1F5aq4Zk9iw
Hi, Welcome to the community .

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Hoan, a big TubeBuddy welcome to the community. Awesome to see a member from Vietnam. I hope we'll eventually have a TubeBuddy version for every part of the world so we can all enjoy making videos together.

Reactions: Hoan